I have been saving recipes since I was in gradeschool. I have been clipping recipes from my own magazines and saving them since I started getting my own magazines in high school. This week I decided to try a sandwich featured in an article called "Out to Lunch" which I clipped out about 18 years ago (!) and have never tried. It has a photo of a stack of very yummy looking sandwhiches. Rather than going for something healthy, I went for the gooey, sugary sandwhich: the PB & B.
PB&B
Source: YM, maybe?
"For pure, glorious gluttony, this sandwich takes the cake. Toast an English muffin, then heap on peanut butter, Marshmallow Fluff, and banana slices rolled in cinnamon sugar--and indulge!"
I forgot to roll the banana slices in cinnamon sugar, not that I needed the extra sugar. Even though it looked great, something about the combination didn't do it for me. So, I tried it the next day with a slight change. I spread crunchy peanut butter, Nutella, and a little marshmallow creme on a plain piece of wheat bread with some banana slices. It was okay, but (no offense to Elvis) I don't think I care for banana in my sandwiches.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment