Monday, April 7, 2014
Perfect Pork
I haven't been trying very many new recipes lately, which I why I have neglected to post to this blog in so long. I still love having it as a resource to quickly find my recipes. I went back to a recipe I haven't made in a very long time: saucy pork chops. It is a simple recipe, and that is exactly what I was looking for last night. Here is what I was so excited about: I didn't overcook the pork. I always overcook pork. Last night I cooked it perfectly. It was a miracle. I started with fairly thick boneless pork chops, browned them, added water and simmered them for a little while. Then I remembered to take the pork chops out of the pan and let the water simmer down before finishing the sauce. It would be too much to ask that I remember how long I actually cooked the pork. I may never be this successful again, so I will celebrate while I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment