I have really enjoyed these pancakes lately. I have made them two more times since I posted the recipe at the beginning of the month. I have been keeping buttermilk in the fridge these days, using it to make muffins and pancakes. I substituted buttermilk for the evaporated milk and vinegar in the recipe. I just keep adding buttermilk until I like the consistency. They turned out great.
Also, I had a stroke of genius the last time I made them. Do you know how easy it is to make pumpkin-shaped pumpkin pancakes? After you pour the batter on the griddle, smooth it out with a spoon until the shape looks more like a pumpkin. Then, using a small spoon, add a little more batter at the top for a stem. The boys loved these shaped pancakes, and I thought they were adorable as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment