Actually, I probably only have one per year. Give me a cookie any day! I think that's why it's so frustrating finding them on the desk, on the coffee table, on the kichen counter, on the dresser, in the shower(!)...
I used to love those! Our previous neighbors had a daughter that would always have a cherry red (or blue) mouth due to chowing down on those during the summer. Good times.
3 comments:
ha ha ha! wehave those all over our house as well! It's so addicting - you can't ever eat just one!
Actually, I probably only have one per year. Give me a cookie any day! I think that's why it's so frustrating finding them on the desk, on the coffee table, on the kichen counter, on the dresser, in the shower(!)...
I used to love those! Our previous neighbors had a daughter that would always have a cherry red (or blue) mouth due to chowing down on those during the summer. Good times.
Post a Comment